Monday 15 August 2016

Come...

Come..

Come, dress up the longing nude pages with poetry,
            Come , awaken the poet in me...
Come , give words to my silence,
            Come , order the chaotic mind...

Come...

Come to light in the dark of the night ,
           look into my soul through the windows of your eyes,
Come hold my hand,
          let's build heaven on earth
Come let's breathe love,
           come, let's live love..

Come , undress my soul,
            Come, be my ALL..

3 comments:

  1. This is Awesome!!
    Your romance with words is just beautiful!


    Come, often over here.
    Come, unfurl all your feelings and fears.
    Come, not for others..
    Come, cause you need to love yourself first!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sohail,

      Thanks for being so modest in your appreciation :)
      And yes , I do love myself ;)

      How are you doing?

      Delete